Sara Lee Multigrain Bread Review from Carson, California
I have been using your multigrain Delightful and I really like it. I bought a loaf a couple of days ago and half way in the loaf was holes in the bread, I am very concerned that maybe a bug or something could have eaten through it.....picture attached...two of the slices were starting to get holes
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I recently bought a container of strawberries from our local fresh & easy. Keep in mind I'm a frequent visitor of fresh & easy and have never really had any..."
- "I have seen more and more dogs being allowed to come in to Publix. They have been allowed to sit on counters at the Deli, Customer Service counter, as well..."
- "Purchased really good looking package of Carolina Pride Sliced Smoked Pork Shoulder Picnic Ham marked "Special Trim" for supper that night. We are in a rural area so it is..."
- "TO ROCKMOUNTAIN BOOKS AND AMAZON AS A SENIOR CITIZEN ON VERY LIMITED INCOME FROM NOW ON ALL OF MY CORRESPONSE WILL BE THROUGH THE AMAZON SITE. I TRIED TO SETTLE..."
- "I RECENTLY PURCHASE a ps3 online and the seller used the USPS Economic Mailing. it was to said to arrive in 3-9 days. but it already been almost..."
- "We are a Mexican Restaurant in California. When we get busy our TouchSuite POS System completely wipes out all of our tables and we are left with a blank..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."