Sara Lee Multigrain Bread Review from Carson, California
I have been using your multigrain Delightful and I really like it. I bought a loaf a couple of days ago and half way in the loaf was holes in the bread, I am very concerned that maybe a bug or something could have eaten through it.....picture attached...two of the slices were starting to get holes
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "...as i walk in leaving my husband and 2 year old outside the store a extremely nasty employee told me i was TRESPASSING..."
- "To Whom it may concern, I have been buying from my local Safeway since they opened up here in Kingman for many years. The staff is very nice, so I do..."
- "After you guys read this, almost all of you guys will be like "oh nooo, that is not true, he is lying" and I am OK with that. Say whatever..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "There return exchange wanted me to pay for them shipping me used and opened shocks and the two rear are different. I emailed and they just keep saying the same..."
- "We are a Mexican Restaurant in California. When we get busy our TouchSuite POS System completely wipes out all of our tables and we are left with a blank..."
- "I RECENTLY PURCHASE a ps3 online and the seller used the USPS Economic Mailing. it was to said to arrive in 3-9 days. but it already been almost..."