Sara Lee Deluxe Bagels Cinnamon Raisin
I usually buy a different brand of bagels but because Sara Lee Deluxe Bagels Cinnamon Raisin were a little cheaper and had the Sara Lee name on them I thought I was getting a deal however I am very disappointed in these as they are suppose to have raisins and cinnamon and you can't taste the cinnamon but the real thing that bugs me is that each bagel had a total of about 2 raisins in them give or take. I think the reason they were cheaper then Thomas's is due to them saving money on the raisins. I have learned my lesson and will not be buying bagels from Sara Lee again.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "...as i walk in leaving my husband and 2 year old outside the store a extremely nasty employee told me i was TRESPASSING..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "Purchased really good looking package of Carolina Pride Sliced Smoked Pork Shoulder Picnic Ham marked "Special Trim" for supper that night. We are in a rural area so it is..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "I placed an order with OFFICEDESIGNS.COM (OFFICE DESIGNS) on Saturday May 4th, 2013 for two Humanscale desks after following a link to their website for low prices on the product...."
- "I have recently rented a u-haul truck and had a miserable experience throughout the entire process. I have already filed a complaint through the customer service number and spoke with..."
- "I purchased a vehicle from DriveTime in February 2011. I didn't have good credit to go to a real dealership. I saw on the DriveTime website they financed anybody and..."