Featured Not resolved

I usually buy a different brand of bagels but because Sara Lee Deluxe Bagels Cinnamon Raisin were a little cheaper and had the Sara Lee name on them I thought I was getting a deal however I am very disappointed in these as they are suppose to have raisins and cinnamon and you can't taste the cinnamon but the real thing that bugs me is that each bagel had a total of about 2 raisins in them give or take. I think the reason they were cheaper then Thomas's is due to them saving money on the raisins. I have learned my lesson and will not be buying bagels from Sara Lee again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of sara lee deluxe cinnamon raisin bagel. Sara Lee needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sara lee deluxe cinnamon raisin bagel in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sara Lee.

Had an Experience with Sara Lee?

Comments

Publix - Cheap SOBs Publix "I will just say anonymously that Publix in Florida will give out tons of food to the Harry Chapin Food Bank for "poor" people (read that as people ALREADY getting..." Read more Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more Smiths Food And Drug Centers - Kroger hates it's customers Smiths Food And Drug Centers " May 20, 2017 Update - It’s been about a year since this problem happened and I wanted to update my experiences between now and then. First, I wanted to..." Read more Sara Lee - Multigrain Bread Review from Newark, New Jersey Sara Lee "I am very upset. I buy 3 loaves of this bread each week. This week all 3 loaves were like this! I am dieting so missing a portion..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Promgirl - Homecoming Dresses Promgirl "The two dresses that we ordered for my daughters from Prom Girl were exactly what we were expecting after looking at the photos. the dresses came in and once we..." Read more