4.0

We buy the 45 calorie bread. The last loaf I bought i couldnt use for sandwiches which is why I buy bread. It had huge air pocket holes in it.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of sara lee bread from Sara Lee and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sara Lee to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sara Lee for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sara Lee?

Comments

#1119592

Maybe the reason it's only 45 calories is because they cut out part of the bread. If you cut a Snickers in half can you advertise it as "now with 50% less calories"?

Well, I guess they are right when they say in there jingle, "nobody does it like Sara Lee!"

did you try to return it??

No!No contact whatsoever!

I bought another loaf and it molded within a few days.

Im done!Going back to the bread I really like.

You are not alone...I have two loaves of Sara Lee 45 calorie bread that look exactly like your photo. Totally useless fir sandwiches.