Review about Sara Lee 45 Calories And Delightful White Bread from Des Moines, Iowa
We buy the 45 calorie bread. The last loaf I bought i couldnt use for sandwiches which is why I buy bread. It had huge air pocket holes in it.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Sara Lee 45 Calories And Delightful White Bread
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased the case (3 boxes, total of 18 packs) of Kellogg's PopTarts a couple of weeks ago and upon opening the individual packages noticed that the product was wet..."
- "We bought a few boxes of Whitman Samplers with holiday seasonal gift wrap at Rite Aid back in November. We had one box leftover from giving Whitman Sampler boxes to..."
- "I bought a pack of Ritz crackers from a local Hitchcocks markets in east Palatka Florida on 09/05/2015 and upping finishing a sleeve of crackers with my daughter I noticed..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "This was an unauthorized transaction I agreed to pay shipping only ($5.00) approximately,so how did they get over and beyond the shipping fee almost $100.00.They stated the product was free..."
- "I have some photos of my balding spots, my broken off hair, and the sores all overy head after using this product. As you can see from the picture..."
- "L2Networks (“L2N“) is pursuing criminal charges against Mediacom Communications Corporation and at least one of its call-center employees (Gionna Morrow) as the Georgia-based company is alleging that there were acts..."