I have tried in vein to e-mail a picture and ask for an explanation.All I get is "HTTP Error 404" or the requested resource is not found.
Every e-mail has bounced back as undelivered. I would like to know what the date on the package actually means!! Best if sold by, consumed by or created on??? I took a *** and almost threw up.
It seems I took a *** out of the worst one in the package. Like having bleach in my mouth or something. As a company they really suck by not having an e-mail address you can contact them with. This is my last resort, I will show you the pictures I have been trying to send them.
If you look close you can see a date on the box. Just a date no explanation as to what the date is. I have NEVER had this problem with a competitor's product.
I made the mistake of purchasing this at Wallingford CT BJs.NEVER again!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Crumb Cakes
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I usually buy a different brand of bagels but because Sara Lee Deluxe Bagels Cinnamon Raisin were a little cheaper and had the Sara Lee name on them I thought..."
- "I ordered a custom cake made with the colors white & gray for my wedding I get a disgusting looking cake the color of brown and gold with the detail..."
- "While shopping at my local Safeway Dec 17th I saw some plates on sale I liked. They were displayed in a large box on a shelf. The plates..."
- "Dry fried rice, some rice grains are hard to chew..."
- "I sent you pictures of my problem. I was double charged for a hoodie i never got. ..."
- "The Structured Settlement Quotes (SSQ) website at structuredsettlement-quotes.com website is infected with malware according to a Sucuri Site check scan run on November 28, 2014. Sucuri states that malicious..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."